Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Wednesday, November 23, 2016

1 Day Until Thanksgiving

     I am thankful for the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! 
     I am thankful to God who controls the universe.  I am thankful God chose to create me, mold me, and love me throughout my life.  
     I am thankful to Jesus who chose to be separated from His Father so He could be born in a lowly manager and walk among men.  I am thankful to Jesus for choosing to allow men to persecute and ridicule Him so I could saved.  I am thankful Jesus allowed Himself, for my sake, to be nailed to the cross.  He suffered and bled for me.  For that I am grateful. 
     I am thankful for the Holy Spirit which fills my soul and directs my path.
     This Thanksgiving season and daily, every season, let me praise God for who He is, the great Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End!

No comments:

Post a Comment