Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Monday, January 2, 2017

Never Too Late

     The year 2016 has come and gone.  If I didn't get all I intended to  accomplish done in 2016, it is too late now.   But wait!  Maybe, it is not too late!  I can still start in 2017 to make the most of every day.  I still have time to start afresh.  All those unfinished tasks and ideas are still lying around.
     Most of all; however, I think the important thing in 2017 is to find joy.  Life is a gift, and I need to live it wisely, and to live wisely I need to seek God first, then let all the other things just fall into place.     
     Really, there is only one important thing everyone should do before it is "too late."  That is, to believe and accept Jesus as Savior of your life.  If you  die before doing so, it will be TOO LATE!

     Philippians 3:13-14 ..  "But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment