Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The War Within

     I believe we all fear war.  We don't like to think of the useless loss of lives or the unknown outcome.
     Yet, I have to admit, I fight, as we all do, a battle everyday.  It is a war within myself because of my sinful nature.  I praise God that I do not have to struggle the battle alone.  I praise God for His grace which takes away my fear.  His grace is greater than my sin, and I am justified by my faith in Him.
     There does not have to useless loss of lives in order to win the war.  All any of us need to do is trust God and believe in Him.  Accept Jesus as your Savior.  Accept the Cross and His mighty grace. 

Romans 3:10 "...There is none righteous, no, not one."
Romans 3:24 "Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment