Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Seeking Good


     Psalm 34:10, "The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing."
     It is sad to know that although Christians have found Christ, we all have a sin-nature which causes us, too many times, to find ourselves on our knees before God asking forgiveness.  I am so thankful I have a forgiving God.  I am even more thankful that He is a loving God; One who gives me what I need.  When I look at Psalm 34:10, I know that only the One True God is good.  By seeking God daily, I am also seeking good in my life.    
     Other scriptures within the chapter of Psalm 34 substain me.  Verse 17, "The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their trouble."  The chapter ends with verse 22, "The Lord redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in Him shall be desolate."   
     Oh, what a mighty God we serve!  I praise His name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment