Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Saying "No"!

     How often does a parent catch themselves saying, "No!" to their children?  We do it for their own good, often to protect them from harm.  As our children grow older, we continue to say "No" to their requests when we consider it to be a harmful situation.  Our children don't like it any more than we like the fact that God sometimes says "NO" to our prayers, desires, and wishes, as well. 
     What I have to remind myself daily is that God is all-knowing.  He has the insight to know what is best for me now and in the future.  He will answer my prayers according to His will.  It is up to Him to give me the blessings I desire in due season within His timing.   
     Thank you God for looking out for me, for protecting me, and for guiding me into your plan for my life. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment