Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Saturday, June 18, 2016

Father's Day

     Father's Day is everyday. 
     It's about the Father! 
     It's about the Father's love!
     As the Father's child I remain human, weak, and sinful;
     Yet, I am loved no less.
     I am not as good as others, not as talented as others;
     Yet, I am loved no less.
     My Father fills my need. 
     He sent His only Son to die and give me grace.
     He sent the Holy Spirit to fill my soul; to lead, guide, and teach.
     Life's instructions are set in His Word;
     He presents the way to live to be free from bondage;
     His discipline strengthens.
     His love is felt;
     Found through the peace within my heart and mind.
     My Father daily walks and talks with me.
     He embraces me for just who I am,
     For He created me.
     I believe in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!
     Oh yes, everyday is Father's Day;
     It's about the Father's love!

   
  Romans 5:5   "And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us."

No comments:

Post a Comment