Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Tuesday, August 30, 2016

So? Whatever! 365 Laughs and Devotional

     Sometimes I get just a little silly in my more "creative writing," like the one dated August 25th in my devotional book, So? Whatever- 365 Laughs and Devotionals.
https://www.amazon.com/So-Whatever-365-Laughs-Devotionals-ebook/dp/B01D45OL1Q/ref=sr_1_1?s=fiona-hardware&ie=UTF8&qid=1472570913&sr=8-1&keywords=So%3F+Whatever%21#nav-subnav


A couple was having a discussion on what to do now that they were on their honeymoon.  The man wanted to be boss and said, "If it had not been for my money, we would not be here."  To which the wife replied, "Honey, if it had not been for your money we would not even be a WE."

What makes a "We?"
It's companionship as all will agree.
Who makes a "We?"
It's Jesus in the heart of she and thee.
How can I become a "We?"
Ask the Lord to come in with a plea.
How did He provide a "We?"
He shed his blood for you and me.
What discussions can be had as a "We?"
Simply bow and fall upon your knee.
Will happiness abound, united as a "We?"
No greater blessing, no greater glee.

Psalm 55:13  "But it is you, a man like myself, my companion, my close friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment