Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Monday, February 5, 2018

A Clean House

     I try to keep a clean house and actually like everything neat and in its place.  However, when I get involved in a project, whether sewing, crafting, or outside work, I have a tendency to let things go, and my house gets messy.  It was consoling to hear, during a movie, the comment, "Life is messy and it's okay for things to get messy too."  I understand that to the fullest; however, there is one thing I should never neglect and allow to get messy, and that is my relationship with God.  

1 Peter 2 "Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind. Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good."

Psalm 119:16 "I delight in your decrees; I will not neglect your word."


No comments:

Post a Comment