Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Sunday, February 4, 2018

'Tis So Sweet

     Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."

     When I consider who I trust the most, I can honestly say it would be members of my family, but only to a limited degree, because they are not experts in handling all my needs.  Only God can do this.  He is the only One who can supply both my eternal security and all my earthly needs.  For this I am truly grateful. 

"Tis Sweet
'Tis so sweet to trust in you,
The one who made me new.
From morning's break through night-time dew,
Your words ring true.
You've proved it o'er and o'er
As you simply give me more.
Through stormy, cloudy weather,
We walk together.
When raindrops puddle beneath my feet,
Your love endures, so soft and sweet.
'Tis so precious to  trust in you,
My Savior, my friend, so true.
From the cross to the nail-scared hand,
Your strength helps me firmly stand.
And, if I fall through sinful pride - my own,
You are there- I'm never alone.
Oh! 'Tis so sweet, I owe it all
To the Cross, amazing Grace, the Savior's call.
In all I do,
'Tis so sweet to trust in you.
                                          Mary Crisp Jameson


No comments:

Post a Comment