Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Sunday, April 10, 2016

Let's Make A Deal

     "Let's Make A Deal", a game show hosted by Monty Hall, gives people the opportunity to select the door they wish to open in hopes of winning the biggest prize.   Whether on a game show or just living life daily, we are given many opportunities to select the right door.  I know, in "A Friendly Shade", I have to make choices everyday and in doing so, I pray that I select the one that gives me the most hope, joy, and peace.
     My game for today includes the following door choices.  To even give myself more opportunities, I am offering myself the choice of taking all 3 doors over 3 others:

      Door Selections would be :

             Choice 1                                                       Choice 2
        I                I                I                               I                 I                 I
   SAW       Coveted       Took       OR      Accepted     Repented     Received

     Of the  2 choices above,  I chose Choice 2 a long time ago but still, in life, I am much like Eve  who saw, coveted, and took.   Even as a Christian it is difficult to stay away from the doors offered in Choice 1.

     Taking it a bit further, even after having chosen Choice 2, and trying to steer away from the  Choice #1, opportunities to select yet another set of doors are given to me. 

            Choice 3       

          I                 I                   I
      Pray          Worship      Witness     

From these door selections, I must weigh the value.  Which gives me true blessings and is more rewarding?

    

  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment