Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Sunday, May 20, 2018

Diet Plan

     I need a good diet plan; one not requiring calorie counting or avoiding carbs.  There are all kinds of plans available, but I have not found one which works for me, and if it does, it is only temporary.  I need a total makeover way-of-life diet.
     I think my diet should be filled with a plate full of nutrients supplied by a craving for the Word.  I also need a taste for Christian living, a mouth-watering love for His work, and a lip-smacking dessert topped with a large spoon full of Jesus. 
     Maybe my diet should include:  D oing the work
                                                         I nvolvement in the Word
                                                         E nergy for the task
                                                         T elling the story of Christ
     If I should fail to lose weight on this plan, then I pray my seams will be bursting with love for Jesus, joy in my salvation, and peace within His grace.  If I fail to become slimmer, may my body be transformed with compassion for the sick, concern for the helpless, and consideration for all people.

1 comment:

  1. I simply wanted to make a simple comment so as to say thanks to you for some of the fabulous ideas you are writing at this website.
    My time-consuming internet research has at the end of the
    day been honored with professional information to share with my pals.
    I 'd believe that most of us website visitors are quite
    blessed to be in a perfect community with so many special professionals with good techniques.
    I feel truly lucky to have seen your entire weblog and look forward to many more fun minutes reading here.
    Thank you once more for everything.

    ReplyDelete