Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Thursday, May 9, 2019

Everything!

Everything! 
  Sometimes, in our desires, we want it all.  What we don't often realize is, as children of God, we already have it all.  God bestows blessing upon His children daily. 
    Romans 11:36 (KJV) "For of Him, and though Him, and to Him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen"  The Message version puts it like this, "Everything comes from Him; Everything happens through Him; Everything ends up in Him.  Always glory! Always praise."

     When I think of "Everything" here are some things that came to mind:
E ternal life
V ictory over sin
E xtravagant generosity of God
R emoval of sin from my very soul
Y oked together in Christ
T reated with love, tried, tested, temptered
H ealed, with the Holy Spirit living within
I nner cleansing
N ever alone
G race and gifts abundant

Glory, Glory to God Almighty! I praise you, here, in my humble home.

No comments:

Post a Comment