Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Sunday, September 29, 2019

The Christ

     For some, like myself, names are hard to remember, yet others remember the names of everyone they meet.   Remembering names is important.  It makes people feel special when they walk up to someone they casually know and hear themselves called by name. 
     As hard as it is for me remember names, there is one name which I can and always will remember.  And, that is the name of Jesus Christ.  Yet, this is not just anyone with a first and last name.  This is Jesus the Christ.  He is the One and only Christ.  He is the Christ who died for me.  He is the Son of God.  His name nor God's name should ever be used in vain.  These names are holy.     
     Jesus the Christ intercedes daily for my sin, and it is God who created and cares for me. 
     
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment