Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Value

Value is defined as "to regard the importance and worth and usefulness of something."  Usually when we value something we protect it dearly.
     I know of nothing more valuable than my relationship with the Father and my promised eternal life with Him.
     So, how do I protect it?  I strive to live a Christian walk.  I fellowship with Him daily and throughout the day.  In protecting this most valuable Asset, I also should share Him.  How?  I share Him through my speech, my words, and my actions.  I hold Him dearly to my heart for He is previous.  I am valuable to Him also.  He was oppressed, afflicted, a lamb led to the slaughter; all for me because of my rebellion and my iniquities.
     After His affliction, He not only left to prepare a home for me, but He sent the Holy Spirit to live within me and to guide me until I am prepared for His new haven.  I am valuable to Him and He is valuable to me.
     It is in protecting what is most valuable, my relationship with God, that I find:
V ictory in Jesus
ll encompassing love
L ingering satisfaction
U ltimate peace
E ternal joy

No comments:

Post a Comment