Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Saturday, May 16, 2020

Wisdom

     King Soloman asked in Proverbs, "How does a man become wise?"  He then went on to state, "The first step is to trust and reverence the Lord."  The book of Proverbs is filled with facts and ways to gain wisdom which is "far above rubies; nothing can compare to it."  Actually, I cannot add more about wisdom than is found in the book of Proverbs, but below is an anagram I developed on gaining wisdom.

W ord of God must be studied daily
I nvolvement with God is a must  
S tick to the path of righteousness; don't sidestep from it
O bey God's Word
M an knowing what is right and doing it

Proverbs 3:18 "Wisdom is a tree of life to those who eat her fruit; happy is the man who keeps eating it."  
About Wisdom:
Proverbs 8:23 "From ages past, I am.  I existed before the earth began." 
Proverbs 8:35 "For whoever finds me finds life and wins approval from the Lord." 

No comments:

Post a Comment