Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Watchful

 2 Timothy 4:5 "But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

I often am watchful when I pass someone in the grocery aisle or even when  I pay out at the checkout counter.  Do these people look happy?  If not, a smile goes a long way in helping make someone's day.  However, yesterday as I passed a lady in the grocery isle, I smiled and I think she did too.  Yet, did she see me smile?  I saw hers, but it was not through her lips.  It was in her eyes.  You see, we were both wearing masks.  My point is that we can smile in more ways than one.  We show our love through our actions, through our eye contact, and through facial expressions.   Be watchful in body language!

No comments:

Post a Comment