Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Sunday, July 8, 2012

Through life's journey, there are many times that life is not fair.  However, we grow strong through our trials and, through it all, God may just be preparing us for where He wants us to be. 

Life Isn’t Fair

“It’s not right,
I shout with all my might,
“Life simply is not fair!”
Then I hear it in the air.
“You are not alone.
I’ll never leave you on your own.” 

“Don’t you see what is happening now?”
I say with wrinkled brow.
“The injustice done to me!
Make it right," is my urgent plea.
“Life isn’t fair.
It’s more than I should bear”

A quite voice soon calms my fear,
And I know my Lord is near. 
I hear Him quietly say,
“You’ll overcome. Do not dismay.
When life isn’t fair,
Bring it to me in prayer.
You are never alone.
I’ll never leave you on your own.”
Give me all your sorrows,
And I’ll get you through all tomorrows.”   

So, when life isn’t fair,
Do not despair.
There can be right in the wrongs,
If you let God live where he belongs.
                               Mary Crisp Jameson





No comments:

Post a Comment