Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Sunday, January 12, 2014

He Comes!

I am so glad that God is everywhere! I can talk with Him at any time and His presence is here in "A Friendly Shade." For this reason I wrote the following:

Behold He comes,
 Singing in my heart,
 Rejoicing as the day does start;
 Preparing me,
 Setting my smile with glee.

Behold He knocks,
  Tapping on my door,
  Guiding and going before.

Listen, and hear
  His voice resounding in the ear.

Feel the touch of His presence.
  He is near; over here and over there.
  His presence is everywhere;
  Lifting the heavy load,
  Directing along the crooked road.

Behold He loves,
  Helping through the tears;
  Forgiving, because He cares.
  He watches,
  Loving in the light;
  Holding me through the dark of night.

Behold my Lord-
He comes!
                                      Mary Crisp Jameson

No comments:

Post a Comment