Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Saturday, January 21, 2017

God's Will

     I never claim to be a good writer, but I enjoy the challenge to present some helpful thought that will make someone's day and help bring them closer to God.   My thoughts and writings are often a spin-off from something I have seen, heard, or read. 
     Today, the writer of the daily devotional I read shared two thoughts that will help me and I am passing them on.  I plan to consider them often and tuck them into memory so they can sink deeply into my heart. 
     I have often wondered, "How do you truly know God's will in everything?"   Number one is to seek God's Word daily in order to get insight into His will.  But here are two thoughts the author of In Touch shared which will help make daily choices easier:

"1.  Will Christ be glorified in this choice?
  2.  Can I do this in Jesus' name?"

To quote the author further, "If the answer is no, then don't follow that path."


    

No comments:

Post a Comment