Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Sunday, June 3, 2018

Sunday

     Sunday mornings are sometimes hard to "get up" and "get going".  Maybe, it is because Satan is roaming, looking for someone like me to entice away from God's church.  Yet, if I remember the words in Psalm 95 I am encouraged. "Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving."  I know His presence is with me daily wherever I am, but on Sundays I am given an even greater opportunity to worship Him in His very house.

Oh come, let me adore Him,
 with love overflowing,  
  true love growing. 
Let me make a joyful noise,
 lifting up my voice in song,
 praising all day long.
Let me worship to glorify
 as done in days gone by.
Oh, let me come before Him with thanksgiving;
 in my soul, in my living.
Oh come, let me worship my one true God
 who walks where I trod.
Oh, come! Let me adore Him.
                 Mary Crisp Jameson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment