Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Sunday, March 21, 2021

      When Noah left the Ark, God made a promise.  He said, "I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me  and the earth.  And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud.  I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh."

     When I see the rainbow, I am not only reminded of God's promise but I am in awe over the spectacular sight spanning across the sky.  I would like to think that the many beautiful colors can also have other special meanings.  I am not really sure of the actual colors but like to use, Roy G Biv,  the acronym, used to designate the colors.  So following are some of my thoughts to remind me of what Jesus did for me. 

Red = Radiance of God 

Orange = Once for all,  Jesus died for my sins

Yellow = Yoked with Christ, I am  

Green - Giver of my Salvation Is Jesus 

Blue = Blood of the Cross shed for me  

Indigo = In Him I trust and inner peace through the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit

Violet = Victory given to me through Jesus's death  




No comments:

Post a Comment