Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Sunday, September 17, 2023

A Friend In Jesus

 I woke up thinking about what a Friend I have in Jesus and wanted to give Him glory for all my blessings.

A Friend In Jesus  

 

What a Friend I have in Jesus! 

Is there trouble anywhere? 

I am assured, He is always there.

He is with me through life’s fight; 

Covering me with protective might. 

He knows my every care; 

Everything I have to bear.

He sees my troubled tears 

And protects when Satan rears.

Oh, what a friend I have in Jesus. 

He knows my pain and aches,

Allowing time in my mistakes

For repentance’s sake;

Oh, what a friend I have in Jesus-

Waiting with loving embrace,

Continually gazing upon my face;

Giving space!

Bestowing grace! 

What a Friend I have in Jesus!

To Him, I give almighty glory,

For He is knows my wicked story,

He knows my daily endeavor.

To Him, be glory forever and ever.

 

Mary Crisp Jameson 9/17/2023 

 

“Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.” 1 Timothy 1:17 KJV

 

No comments:

Post a Comment