Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Saturday, September 19, 2026

Meditate

My Scripture for today is Psalm 1:2, “But his delight is in the law of the Lord; And in His law he meditates day and night.”

 

I’ve never tried to meditate. I looked up how. It said to: Find a quiet spot-Set my position -Close my eyes -Focus on my breath- Return or start over if I lose focus or get off-track 

 

Yet, how do I mediate on the Lord all day? I came up with: 

 

M ake time

E nter into communication with the Lord

D o it minute by minute, day and night

I gnite my love for Christ

T alk to God

A lter my fleshly desire

T ake the initiative to put God first

E mbrace the Lord and His Word


Click on the link below to preview my book on Amazon 


https://www.amazon.com/Old-Testament-Gleanings-Mary-Crisp/dp/B0H3H975TC/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2I3LPMY59F0UN&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.Klnkucqxk9Yu9ZgpiLLvzkUTRUkf1jP8_QOuTu96NsiecUfhtsPo77mw_4LACAh3rGfuAtaQ2nAtTaQGwYU4RYz0vYi_y9BYSMYXx-GEff-mfF7aCEzsSa325AJQ6Q2soBub2fwxa9CGe0sUMiIIOelzzfbDcTScCl2SS4ybr0ha8KIqOdw4iPUTBJX5QXUszm8ZdBSX5vjMsCvjXzCnzZ5q3qmrpmocYkIAO7yLuTQ._vh64PuHYNlmmC7UevgWODtK9s-C8w4l7QLv1ZeQKz8&dib_tag=se&keywords=old+and+new+testament+gleanings&qid=1784812824&sprefix=old+and+new+testament+gl%2Caps%2C234&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment