Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Sunday, October 4, 2026

My Helper

Everyone needs a Helper!


My Helper

 

Everyone needs a helper.

I have one.

My helper isn’t here to sweep my house

But to sweep the cobwebs from my thinking

And keep me from sinking.

My helper isn’t with me to move around the furniture

But to lift away life’s heavy loads

And point me toward righteous roads.

My helper was sent to give me truth.

I’ve had Him since my youth.

He’s never left me or walked away.

He just stays the course every single day.

Everyone needs a Helper, true.

Ask the Lord for one,

and He’ll send you one, too.

 

Mary Crisp Jameson 10/4/2026

 

“And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. You know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.” John 14: 16

No comments:

Post a Comment