Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Tuesday, September 25, 2018

My Final John Wayne Quote

My Final John Wayne Movie Quote

     I found this quote by Davy Crockett (John Wayne) in the Alamo which I like.  "I may sound like a bible beater yelling up a revival at a river crossing camp meeting but that don't change the truth none, there's right and there's wrong.  You gotta do one or the other.  You do the one and you're living, you do the other and you may be walking around but you're dead as beaver hat."   
     I wouldn't know how to say it better, but one day we will all be judged.  If we believe and accept Jesus Christ as our Savior we will have an eternal life.  For those who hear the Truth and reject it, they will be cast into the lake of fire.  By the Truth, I mean, that Jesus came, He died on the Cross for our sins, and He was raised the third day. 
     Furthermore, we were given the right way to live through the Word of God.  Once we believe and accept Jesus as our Savior, we receive the Holy Spirit who guides us.  As humans, we are always weak and always sinful.  It is up to us, as servants of the most High, to chose right over wrong, and should we fail, it is up to us to ask forgiveness from our Father in Heaven. 

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Revelation 21:7-8 "He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." 


    
    










No comments:

Post a Comment