Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Tuesday, December 31, 2019

No Do Overs

     As 2019 comes to an end and 2020 begins, I have no regrets.  Yes, I would like to have done many things differently, but I have no desire to go back in order to have a "do over."  What mistakes I made in the past are behind me.  What sins I have committed are forgiven.  Thank you, Lord!
     In 2020 I only want to go forward with Christ as the guiding force in my life.  I am not making New Year resolutions.  I am only looking to the Lord for what is to come.
     That being said, I do have dreams, ambitions, and desires, but they are nothing in comparison to having the Lord in charge of my life and doing what is pleasing within the will of God. 

Isaiah 43: 18-19a "Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.  Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth, shall ye not know it?..."

No comments:

Post a Comment