Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Friday, January 10, 2020

A God-Wink Moment

     Sometimes I often wonder if God ever really speaks to me, yet I know in my heart of hearts that He is always with me.  He speaks.  I just have to listen.
     It is always amazing when I do have a "God-Wink Moment."  These moments can be very simple, non-life threating moments, but they have meaning in our everyday lives.
     Just this morning I had a "God Wink Moment" and I give God the praise for just a simple act of caring for helping me and my daughter get started off to a good day.  Most of the time I do not even realize the moments come from God.
     To explain, usually most mornings my daughter calls me on her way to work, but when the expected call didn't happen, I was not really concerned but, as an afterthought, I decided to pick up the phone and call her house just to be sure she had not overslept.  Sure enough, when the phone rang she picked up on the 2nd ring.  I could hear her alarm going off in the background.  She had, indeed, overslept after having stayed up too late completing some work related projects.   Any later, she would not have been able to call in to report her tardiness which could have resulted in a working relationship problem.
     No non-life threatening, no real tragedy situation, nothing that could not have been rectified, yet it would have been a stressful start to a good day.  Who would have expected God to intercede in something so small, yet He did.  Thank you God for "God-Wink Moments" and your tremendously love.

No comments:

Post a Comment