Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Friday, March 20, 2020

Coronavirus Fear


     Amid the Coronavirus, there is a certain amount of fear with some more than others.  This fear is not just over sickness from the virus but, rather, the loss of jobs, the loss of income, and the loss of financial savings.  In order to put our anxiety aside and remove the “fear factor” we must rely on God and His promises.  We must look to the Words of our great Creator.  We need to come together as a Nation and put God back into our hearts and our lives.  He is the One in control of the great world He created.  He tells us not to fear.  He tells us He will heal our land but it comes with an “if” factor.

Job 5:20-21  “In famine He will deliver you from death, and in battle from the stroke of the sword.  You will be protected from the lash of the tongue, and need not fear when destruction comes.”

Psalms 3:5-6 “I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me.  I will not fear though tens of thousands assail me on every side.”

Isaiah 41:10 “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

     Finally, we must claim 2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 


No comments:

Post a Comment