Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Wednesday, April 8, 2020

In Love

     Easter is coming!  It's a joy to celebrate the blood of Jesus because of His great love.  His love was so great He chose to lay down His life for us, and we rest assured that the grave is empty.  He arose and is alive.  What Jesus asks of us is to "Believe" in Him and love Him, as well. 

     In Love
 First my heart soars,
Then my thoughts are all yours.
My soul fills with joy,
For nothing destroys,
Nor no one annoys.

I fly like an eagle,
Noble and regal.
Oh what a feelin’!
My thoughts are all reeling,
From what God’s revealing.

It must be love!
It must be love!
Love for my Jesus;
Love for my Lord.

Once I was cold;
Lost was my soul.
Then I was saved,
And a new path was paved.
Such a wonder divine,
Sweeter than wine
Or grapes from the vine.

Oh what a dream;
A joy so unseen.
So, awaken the day!
Look up and pray;
Rejoice in the way.

Oh, I must be in love!
I must be in love!
In love with my Jesus;
In love with my Lord.
     Mary Crisp Jameson 4/7/2020


   

No comments:

Post a Comment