Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Friday, April 3, 2020

Look to the Blood

     As we, the people, are in the midst of this huge pandemic, let's not forget to look to the Blood of the Cross.  Easter is nearing.  A time of celebration! A time, not only now but always, to praise God for His glory; to recognize the love that was magnified on the Cross.  Let us shout with joy, "Glory, glory to the Lord" for our salvation.  Through the Blood we see the great love God has for His people.  His love is unlimited; He gave His life and withheld nothing.  He did it for us, knowing His love would be rejected by many.
      During this COVID 19 pandemic, we are in the midst of fear.  Yet, I look to Psalm 27: 1 "The Lord is my light and my salvation; He protects me from danger, whom shall I fear."  Or would it be appropriate to change the wording to "what shall I fear? 
     I am praying that God's glory is shown, sooner than later, and that we can celebrate both His resurrection and the elimination of this dreaded disease that has shut down our country.  In any case, I am looking to the Blood of the Cross. 
     
   
   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment