Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Monday, May 31, 2021

God's Will

      I pray for God's will over my life in events, relationships, etc.  But, what is truly God's will?  And, how do I know?  1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 tells me.  "Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus." 
     So, I am to pray without ceasing.  Instead of being concerned about people relationships, first and foremost, I should center on my relationship with God. 
     In my public service work, I was instructed how to communicate with customers, but it is up to me train myself to communicate with God.  
     I have to:
Seek God first 
Make it a habit
Be diligent
Determine to make it a goal
Become dependent on Him
Be thankful
Be joyful
Become intimate
     These are "God's will" for my life.

God's Will!
Sit and Be Still;
Communicate;
Let His presence enter your state.
Be mindful of Him,
Not utterances on a breathless whim.
Talk two-way when you pray.
Regularly, daily, laugh gaily.
Find intimacy, draw near.
Be sincere. 
His will is clear.
Give thanks and gratitude
With happy attitude. 
Praise, 
And be blessed all your days.
God's will, fills. 

Mary Crisp Jameson 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment