Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Saturday, July 10, 2021

Comfort in God's Presence

      In celebrating my husband's birthday of many years, we have to count our blessings.  But most of all we take great comfort in knowing God is in charge of how many birthdays we have.  He knows all and plans all.  

Comfort in God’s Presence

 You know…
You know all that goes to and fro.
You know the present, future, and from years ago.
You know when it will rain or snow;
What will die or grow.
You know the winds that blow.
You know every sunset, every rainbow;
Every blessing you will bestow.
You know…
You know words before they flow.
You know deeds we will undergo.
You know every heart down here below;
Every tear and every woe;
Every heartache, every blow;
Every high and every low.
Lord! You know…
You know every sadness, every happy glow;
Every enemy and every foe.
You know every path we choose to go;
Every action we have to show.
You know…
You know who will answer “Yes” or “No”.
You know who will say, “I love you, so.”
Lord! You know.
 
Mary Crisp Jameson  7/10/2021
 
“You know when I sit and when I rise, you perceive my thoughts from afar.  You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.  Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely.”  Psalm 139:2-4 NIV 


No comments:

Post a Comment