Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Friday, August 13, 2021

Life

      Life has kept me busy, and I have failed to post on my blog site in quite a while.  So I am using the busyness of life as an excuse.  That being said, I want to write about LIFE  in a different light - Real Life!

What is Life?  God is Life, and life comes from Him.  We are His creation, molded and formed by Him.

 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb."  Psalm 139:13 

Eternal life is provided to us through God's Son, Jesus.  Jesus died for us so we might have life.

"This is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son." 1 John 5:11

Life is provided here on this earth to give us an opportunity to choose to accept Jesus and to witness to others.  The Holy Spirit is provided to guide us through our earthly life.    

"But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you."  John 14:26 

L = Light (God is the Light) 

I = I Am  (God is the Great I Am)

F= aith (If we have faith and believe, we gain eternal life)

E=ternal Life (Belief and trusting in Jesus gives us eternal life)  

To gain Life is simple.  Just believe and accept!


No comments:

Post a Comment