Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Passport

     Passports are needed to travel to foreign lands, but passports expire.  They have to be renewed and, often, it takes time to obtain those renewals.  They are also expensive. 

     When I think about traveling to Heaven, a foreign place for me, I am so thankful that my passport has not and will never expire.  Once I accepted Jesus as the Son of God, I obtained a permanent passport.  It never expires.  I am prepared and ready in the “blink of an eye” to travel to my forever, foreign land, a land where there will be no ills, no troubles, no sorrow; a land where I will find joy, love, peace and be in the midst of my Savior.   

     Do you have a permanent passport which never expires?  It is free.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment