Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Days of the Wek

I have seven days to plan for something every week. Sometimes I get up asking myself, “What will I do today?” Other days I check my calendar to see what appointments I have. At one time, I tried setting specific tasks for the day, like Sunday is church day, Monday is a day to cook, Tuesday is a day for washing,  Wednesday is mow day, and on and on. That was entirely too structured. It did not work for me. I find it simple to just take “one day at a time” for whatever comes my way.

     Reading Psalm 23:6 and Psalm 145:20 gave me further thought. God does the same every day no matter what day it is. He gives me goodness and mercy every day, and He protects and loves me every day no matter what day of the week it is. I rejoice in that.

 

“Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.” Psalm 23:6 

 

“The Lord preserves all who love Him," Psalm 145:20

    

No comments:

Post a Comment