Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Monday, August 24, 2026

The One I Call

 It's always good to have a friend to call at any time. It gives me comfort to know my friend is available at any time and is always there.

The One I Call 

 

God is the only One-

The One and Only!

It’s to him I call;

I call God when I fall down,

When I frown,

And when I feel like I’m about to drown.

I call God when I feel up,

When He fills my cup,

And when I feel anxious and all bound up.

I call on God when I’m in the valley, 

And I call on Him when I’m on top of the mountain.

I call on God whether good or bad-

Whether happy or glad,

Whether taking a walk or just doodling on a notepad.

I call on God any time, any hour, any minute, any second,

‘Cause I can, and isn’t that grand?

I reckon I just need to check in.

I call on God anytime, anywhere,

‘Cause He is there.

 

Mary Crisp Jameson 8/24/2026

 

“The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth.” 

Psalm 145:18 ESV

No comments:

Post a Comment