Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Saturday, February 25, 2012

March On

All God's people have bad days from time to time. Even my Friendly Shade does not always offer a shade with the cool breeze I so desire.  Yet, we know who holds the future.  We know that God goes before us, and that is why we can claim His promise given in Isaiah 40:31 "They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."  In claiming God's promises we can endure, we can get past our bad days, and we can march on to victory. 

Marching On

Marching On – I’m marching on
Till Dusk and before the Dawn!

There is no mountain too high to climb
With my God beside me all the time-
Though steep and troublesome,
His promises help me not succumb.

There is no burden too great to carry;
 God picks me up when I grow weary-
No matter how heavy the task,
He strengthens me whenever I ask. 

Marching On- I’m marching on
Till all my hours are gone!

 There is no storm too big to weather;
God pulls it all together-
Though the winds of trouble swirl about my feet,
He is the One that keeps me complete.

There is no seed I cannot plant;
His power He will grant-
God can get it done
Even if I’ve just begun.
Marching on –I’m marching on;
I’m in the race till it is won!
                                                                        Mary Nell Jameson- 2/25/2012




No comments:

Post a Comment