Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Monday, February 18, 2019

Planting a Church

     I am excited about our church considering planting a church here in the United States.  We are a mission church and there is a need for missionaries within our country.  This is seen by the prevailing changes being made.  Who would have thought several years ago that citizens would be talking about allowing abortion up to term, changing the definition of marriage between the sexes, allowing transgenders into women's bathrooms, among many, many other issues being discussed and debated, and in such a hateful way?
      Yes, there is certainly a need for God-centered churches in the United States of America.  I will be proud to be a part of this mission work in my prayers and in my giving.  I thank God for those "willing to go."

No comments:

Post a Comment