Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Tuesday, February 26, 2019

What Does The Bible Say? Part 1

          When I consider the issues going on today and the politics being 'played', I have to STOP and ASK, "What does the Bible say?"
    I am not a scientist when it comes to knowing what is going on with so called "Global Warming".  What I do know is that we still have cold weather and hot weather.  It does seems like the hot weather is hotter and the cold weather does not seem to last as long, but that depends upon where you are located.  God is and will always be in control.  So, "What does the Bible say?" 
Genesis 8:22, "While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease."
     What I ask everyone to do is to "fact check" the Bible before making decisions and judgment calls.  

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment