Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Sunday, February 17, 2019

The Story

     There is a song we sang in church as I was growing up and it was, "I Love To Tell The Story."  It is a beautiful song, and one of my favorites.  The refrain goes like this: 
I love to tell the story, 
’Twill be my theme in glory,
To tell the old, old story
Of Jesus and His love.
     Yet, if I had to summarize the story from Genesis to Revelations, how would I do it?  Let me try in a very simple form.

S avior ---This is God's Son, the One who died for me.
T ell the world-- We are commissioned to tell the world about Jesus. 
O pen your heart -- We are to open our hearts to the love of Jesus, and also love one another. 
R evive us again -- We are all sinners and have to repent daily.  
Y ahweh ---This is the One true God, the great I AM- The Beginning and the End.

No comments:

Post a Comment