Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Friday, March 8, 2019

Watch The Actions

     Finding the character of an individual can really be a simple process.  Have you ever been around a person who continually tells you he will do something, yet it never gets done?  I have often said that to really know a person, I strive to watch his actions rather than listen to his words.  It is so easy to voice something, but unless it is followed up with action, the words have no true meaning. 
     In The Message version in John 10 as Jesus spoke to the Jews, He put it like this: "But if I am doing them, put aside for a moment what you hear me say about myself and just take the evidence of the actions that are right before your eyes.  Then perhaps things will come together for you..."  
     There really is something to that quote, "Seeing is believing." 

No comments:

Post a Comment