Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Sunday, March 3, 2019

Abortion

     My heart weighs heavy for the unborn child.  I have never been raped or left as a single, pregnant woman and been faced with decisions to make regarding an unborn child, but I do know there are families throughout America who would love to adopt a child.  What is being talked about regarding abortions today, right up to birth, is simple murder.  These babies were created by God, and they need a chance at life.  Psalm 127:3  "Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord; and the fruit of the womb is His reward."  
     In honor of the unborn child, I put together the following:

                     Abortion 
In the beginning, you knew me Lord;
How I was yet unborn, even though you knew I would not live to face the morn.
You, oh Lord, designed me special as your very own vessel;
Every eyelash, every finger, every toe, every vein in which my blood would flow.
You designed me in every way, though you knew I would not live to face the day.
I never lived to play, or to fulfill your holy plan, for my life was taken through wickedness of man.
In silence, I screamed in my plight; was bloodied in my innocent fight.
From my own momma's womb, I was defenseless against my doom within the walls of an abortion room.
I struggled and sought to cry, wondering, "Why?"
My own mother's womb would mark my doom.
Where I had felt warm and protected, pain seared through my tiny person, and my condition began to worsen.
I was ripped from the womb, limb by tiny fragile limb;
Never to see the light as all went dim;
Never to breathe or teethe;
Never to cry or blink an eye;
Never to play or pray;
Never to be loved, to love, or stare at the stars above;
Never to fail, succeed, or live for a story to tell.
Through wickedness of man, I never will or never can.
My life was taken before it began. 
But you, oh Lord, knew me before I was born; and I will awaken to you in the morn.  
                            Mary Crisp Jameson 



No comments:

Post a Comment