Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Friday, July 12, 2019

Remember Me!

     I think, deep down, we all want to be recognized for something we have done or accomplished.  There is a yearning to be remembered.  I know that I, personally, would love to be able to have a few of my children's picture books published.  Although unsuccessful in finding a publisher, it really does not matter.  When I really think about it, I have already succeeded in my very best accomplishment.  I will truly be remembered by the One who counts, for my name is already written in the Book of Life. 
     I have no other real goal than to stop fretting and worrying about not having my name on the cover of a published book.  Instead, I plan to let my praise for God and His glory shape my life.  I want to fill my heart and mind with the Father who remembers me daily.  I want to think on how The Message put it.  I need to think on "the best not the worst, the beautiful not the ugly,  things to praise, not things to curse." 
     If I dwell on my love for God and His Son, giving Him the glory for His sacrifice on the cross for me, I can be quite content.  No one else needs to remember me other than the Father and Creator of this world and of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment