Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Monday, July 29, 2019

To Know Him

     Not a lot of us really open up to allow others to really know us.  However, God knows all there is to know about our every thought and reason for our actions. 
     What I consider most important is that God wants His people to really know Him.  The Message put it like this in Hebrews 8, "They won't go to school to learn about me, or buy a book called God in Five Easy Lessons.  They'll all get to know me firsthand, the little and the big, the small and the great.  They'll get to know me by being kindly forgiven, with the slate of their sins forever wiped clean."
     Again in John 14 when talking with Thomas, "Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except through me.  If you really know me, you will know my Father as well.  From now on, you do know Him and have seen Him."




No comments:

Post a Comment