Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Saturday, October 23, 2021

The Clothes We Wear

 I have a closet full of clothes to choose from each day.  Some actually need to be tossed out because I have not chosen to wear them in quite a few years which brings me to my early morning point.  What will I wear today?  Will it be delight, mercy, thankfulness, hope, and /or repentance?  What I decide to wear really does make a difference not only to me but to those around me.  I believe Max Lucado in his book, Anxious for Nothing, made a good point, "We can wear our hurt or wear our hope."  To add to that, we can: 

Wear our resentment or our forgiveness.
Wear our discouragement or our hope, 
Wear our thankfulness or our ingratitude.
Wear our happiness and joy or our sad, grumbling one.

What do you plan to wear today?  

No comments:

Post a Comment