Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Trust and Prayer

 Trusting God seems easy as long as all is going well but when trouble comes along, where do we find our help?  Certainly, not within ourselves, we still have to trust and rely on God.  Never let your faith waiver.   God walks with us through our trials. 

My prayer:  Strengthen my belief within my grief.  Fix my eyes, O Lord, on you and, in troubling times, bring me through.  Within life's bumps, twists, and turns, I've much to learn.  When temptation burns, turn my attention to your concerns.  When my trust falters, weaken my knees to fall before your kingly alter.  Your love never fails; it prevails.  It's never altered.  Fill me Lord, so my thoughts and mind have so space to keep me in anxiety entwined.  My trust and faith remain in you as each new day I am made anew.  Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment