Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Friday, May 5, 2023

A Song of Praise

 I love reading the Book of Psalm. David wrote many songs of praise to God. As I was reading one this morning, I felt the desire to write one of my own. It is as follows: 

A Song of Praise 

I will praise you, O Lord;

With my whole heart, I praise.

By Your love, You amaze!

I praise Your marvelous glory

Oh, let it be my daily story!

I praise for how my joy is complete

As I lay my burdens at your feet. 

I praise you in the morning.

I praise you at the noon of day.

I praise you in every way.

I praise your majestic name

For how it sets my heart aflame.

I praise you in the night.

I praise You as the King of Kings;

Heaven’s reigning Knight.

 

Mary Crisp Jameson. 5/5/2023 

 

“I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.” Psalm 9:1 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment