Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Sunday, July 26, 2026

Rudeness

I was just thinking this morning about my knee-jerk reactions. I am like most folks when grumbled at, I grumble back. When faced with a rude person, I instantly want to be rude right back. However, that is not what God desires to see in my daily character. I have to be alert. So, what should I do when people are rude? I have to keep in mind they may have troubles I do not know about or can even comprehend.

 

R aise the bar- give them a smile

U ndo their influence – stay happy 

D o the unexpected -wish them a better day

E ven the score is not my job- keep that in mind – pray for them

 

"Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding." Proverbs 3:13 KJV 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment