Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Sunday, October 14, 2018

I've Got Jesus!

     I've Got JESUS!

     When singing, "I've got Jesus! How could I want more?"  this morning, I thought about some of the actions in my youth and even now - those terrible actions which did not represent the character of God.  My guilt and shame would be a burden to bear if I did not Jesus.  Knowing that I am "wonderfully" created by God, even created in His own image, I am ashamed of my past deeds.  However, because I have Jesus, those sinful and embarrassing actions have been laid at the very feet of Jesus.
     My question to myself is what will prevent me from further sinful acts because of my weak human desires?  It will only be by the grace of God and a daily walk with Him.
     Let me shout it to the world, "I've got Jesus!  How could I want more?"

Psalm 86:5  For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.


No comments:

Post a Comment