Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Saturday, October 20, 2018

The Full Rainbow

     The Full Rainbow

     I am all about descriptive terms.  The adjectives we use give us a fuller picture of people, events, and happenings.  And I love the descriptive terms for my Christ given in Isaiah 9:6b, "And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."  To have such a wonderful Father in Heaven who reveals His presence daily is the best gift that can and was given to mankind.
     The author of the Ephesians series on Joy of Living I am currently reading went on to tell in descriptive terms how God is manifest daily in my life.  He is in "all the hues of life - in our golden moments of glory, our green pastures of contentment, our red hours of anger and passion, our blue days of depression, our black days of grief.  His many colors of wisdom are all aspects of His character.  We cannot always see the full rainbow of His wisdom and love toward is, but it is always there."
     My "pot of gold" is truly the grace of God!
     
     


No comments:

Post a Comment